2. COMPETITION AND REGULATION
Lack of effective and fair competition or excessive and burdensome business regulations clearly depress economic activity and, therefore, hit on employment and growth.
In this reform area we monitor the advances of the Spanish economy in removing unnecessary obstacles to competition and in reforming business regulations in general.
The timeline below keeps track in chronological order of the policy analysis, recommendations and reforms in Spain in the following four subareas:
- Competition enforcement
- Regulation of product and service markets
- Red tape and business environment regulation
- Professional services
The filter acts in combination with the timeline and allows selecting and viewing:
- only the reports issued by international organizations, by clicking "Other Institutions"
- only the laws and policy measures adopted by the Spanish Government, by clicking "Spanish Government"
- a combined view of reports and policy events, by clicking "All Authors"